Here is my first empties post:
First some make up products I've used up:
Essence I ♥ extreme crazy volume mascara
- I was always using L'oreal Paris double extension carbon black mascara and then I found this one and now I'm using it all the time
Essence eyeliner pen extra long lasting
- I bought this one after reading positive reviews about it on lots of blogs, but I was disappointed. It just didn't came out, like it was dr.
Essence glow tinted lip balm - 03 brighten up!
- I like it, it makes my lips soft and it's really pigmented, even the next day I can see some leftovers on my lips
Alverde color & care lipstick in shade 57 vibrant terra
- I like the texture and I like the shade
Balea Zucker Schnutte lip balm
- good lip balm, makes my lips soft and smooth
repurchase: yes, but it was limited edition
Other products I've used up:
Essence pure skin anti-spot micro peeling
- I thinkg I bought this 2-3 months ago only because it came with cleansing pad I wanted. It's gel with micro beads that gently remove my dead skin cells, just the scent is kinda medical for me which I don't really like. As far as blackheads I can't tell if it's effective or not, because I don't have problems with that.
repurchase: probably not
Essence my skin 4in1 cleansing cream
- I really like this one, it's soap free, for all skin types and the scent is nice too (pomegranate & bamboo). It says that the cream deeply cleans, refines, moisutrizes and mattifies skin and I agree with everytihng except with moisturizing ( I have dry skin and it doesn't do anything for my skin)
Balea handcreme Beautiful berries
- that cream smells amazing, that's all I'm gonna say
repurchase: yes, but it was limited edition :(
Balea soft & care perfect teint
- I bought it in shade naturell a long time ago, I don't remember if other shades were available. The texture is ok but it's too shiny for me. It has small glitters and when you put it on your face - it doesn't look good.
Balea beruhigende hautcreme
- I always use this cream after depilation, epilation or shaving. It calms and moisturizes my skin.
repurchase: already did
Essence nail polish remover
- the only nail polish remover I always go back to
repurchase: already did
MIYO remove me!
- the worst nail polish remover I've ever had. It takes time to remove all nail polish.
Balea deo roll-on mango vanille & Balea roll-on Zucker Schnute
- I always like deo roll-ons from Balea, they are alcohol free and the price is under 1€.
repurchase: yes, but those two were limited edition
Balea deospray Funky jungle
- average deospray
repurchase: no and it was limited edition I think
L'oreal Paris Elnett hairspray - normal hold
- one of my favorite hairsprays
repurchase: already did, but a bigger one
Intesa styling ecofix hairspray with nettle extract and panthenol
- average hairspray