torek, 10. marec 2015

REVIEW: Essence Cinderella



So... Cinderella is officially in town!
I was looking for it in DMs but like always they are very behind with new editions, so I was very excited when I saw it in Müller. I only wanted to buy the blush because of its cute packaging and bright peachy color and I ended up buying lipglosses and two nail polishes too.

price: 1,49 € for 8ml/0.27fl.oz

01 sing, sweet nightingale
02 bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

I picked two nail polishes (01 sing, sweet nightingale and 02 bibbidi-bobbidi-boo). The first one is light rose color and the second is purple with a little gray, but both of them have nice and smooth porcelain finish.


The application is very easy and surprisingly I have to say that the nail polish dries very quickly, unlike all the other Essence nail polishes I have.

02 bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
01 sing, sweet nightingale










 













The blush was on my wishlist since I saw the previews of edition. I liked the color and of course the cute packaging too.

price: 3,59 € for 8g/0.28oz






The blush is quite pigmented and vibrant peach color to me, but what I noticed is that it's very similar to the silky touch blush 60 life's cherry. The only difference is that the silky touch blush is more pigmented and a little darker.


Here are the swatches to compare them:


I also bought two lipglosses, one pastel pink and other bright red. Both leaves sparkle effect on lips and are not to sticky, just a little.

price: 2,19 € for 4ml/0.13fl.oz

left: 01 sing, sweet nightingale & right: 02 so this is love

01 sing, sweet nightingale



02 so this is love

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar